Last Updated: April 12, 2021
EU and California residents have special opt-out rights detailed below.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
If you are accessing the Site to learn more about our Services (as defined in Nuna Network Terms of Service) the information we collect may include name, IP, physical and email addresses, and phone number(s) via an online registration/request form, as well as usage information about your use of the Site as well as your use of any newsletters or other communication you agree to receive following your visit to the Site.
For clients and authorized users
In your capacity as an authorized user or contact for our Services, we collect limited personal information about you, such as your name, email and in some cases phone number and physical address and other personal information you choose to enter in the profile section of the Site. We also collect your IP Address and track your information about your use of our Site and its features. We track session information regarding your use of the Site. Additionally, in those instances where you are paying for a subscription service, we may collect credit card or payment details.
The following sections provide additional information about how we collect your Personal Data.
We may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers, or email you about your use of the Service. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our Service. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference on the Account Information page or contact us at email@example.com.
Information collected automatically: Like many other commercial websites, when you browse the Site we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and the information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Information about Interest-based advertisement: We may serve advertisements, and also allow third-party ad networks, including third-party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms, to serve advertisements through the Service. These advertisements may be targeted to users who fit certain general profile categories or display certain preferences or behaviors (“Interest-Based Ads”). Information for Internet-Based Ads (including Personal Data) may be provided to us by you, or derived from the usage patterns of particular users on the Service and/or services of third-parties. Such information may be gathered through tracking users’ activities across time and unaffiliated properties, including when you leave the Service. To accomplish this, we or our service providers may deliver Cookies, including a file (known as a “web beacon”) from an ad network to you through the Service. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Web beacons allow ad networks to view, edit or set their own Cookies on your browser, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
How we use your Personal Data?
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Service. We use Personal Data for the following purpose:
- To communicate with you about the Service, including Service announcements, updates or offers.
- To provide support and assistance for the Service.
- To create and manage your account or other user profiles.
- To personalize your experience, website content and communications based on your preferences, including targeted offers and ads served through the Service.
- To process orders or other transactions.
- To respond to user inquiries and fulfill user requests.
- To market, improve, and develop the Service, including testing, research, analysis, and product development.
- To protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions and maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Service.
- To comply with our legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our Terms of Service.To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For any other business purpose stated when collecting your Personal Data or as otherwise set forth in applicable data privacy laws.
How we share your Personal Data?
We disclose your Personal Data to service providers and other parties for the following business purposes:
- Performing services on our behalf, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
- Auditing related to a current interaction and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use of Personal Data that is not used by another party to build a consumer profile or otherwise alter your consumer experience outside the current interaction.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that we own, manufacture, was manufactured for us, or we control.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Protection of your Personal Data
We have technical, security and organizational measures in place, (and require our service providers do so as well), reasonably designed to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information. The measures we use are appropriate to the nature, scope and purpose for which we use the personal data we collect. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We have recently updated our processes to ensure we can comply with data subject requests as required under applicable law, to address complaints and to comply with breach reporting procedures and incident management plans.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires that we list the categories of individuals' personal information that we’ve sold or disclosed for business purposes in the last 12 months. We will include this information in this section in the future.
Sales: In the past 12 months, Nuna Network has not sold individuals’ personal information to any outside company or party.
Disclosures: In the last 12 months, we have not disclosed customer information to our services providers who are performing services for our benefit, with the consent of our customers, or as otherwise required by law (for example, if ordered by a court or regulatory agency).
Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by Nuna Network. This means that your personal information, such as your name, business email, and business phone number, would not appear in our platform. If you would like to make such a request, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nevada law gives Nevada consumers the right to request that a company not sell their personal information. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com.
EU Data Subject Rights
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by Nuna Network. This means that your personal information, such as your name, business email, and business phone number, would not appear in our Platform. To opt out, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org